Saturday, October 12, 2013

weekly wrap up

After a great long weekend it was back to work as normal but it was only a short week as Friday was a flexi day. Yay!

 

This week I have been getting a few hexagons done, I restarted my flower cushion after I read the instructions properly, oops, and I did a few rows of my crochet a long blankie
I seriously need to plan colours better.








Things I was thankful for this week!
Shane came and got his skateboards and MMA stuff so that is gone from my room
We had drinks last weekend to farewell Shelly and Chris, we will all mis Shelly.
I caught up with Sarah and Brett I hadn't seen them for a while.
I cooked some seriously good food.

I am looking forward to catching up with friends tomorrow at the fishing club BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment